A tiny miracle

So something happened today that really surprised me and I just thought I should write this down, even if it is the smallest thing and may not be worthwhile mentioning. So today I just had two quizzes and a social tests all on the same day. I would call it my first heavy-duty day ever since the school started, especially when the social test was totally a surprise attack to my unsettled brain. "Yup! We're having a test next class~" Yetman has totally caught everyone off-guard. I thought I was definitely screwed for the test with only one day to study. What's more was that I also have chem and math quizzes on the same day. After one night of cramming and panicking, I still thought I was screwed because after reading the notes over and over again like what? 40 times? I wasn't able to register a thing into my mind. So I turned to God and prayed about it. I told God that I've already tried my best so I am just going to lay everything before him and rely on him to bring me through. I asked him to calm my heart so I won't panic so much during the test and hope for a decent mark. But in truth, I still felt very unprepared and insecure.
Then the test came. To tell the truth, I actually got through most of the questions quite smoothly, until the questions which tell us to name the governor general and the 9-months PM. How am I suppose to know that? I know we did that worksheet on the political leader, but not a trace has remained in my memory, well maybe the leader of opposition, but I really have no idea of the other two. So at the end I just randomly put down two names that seems right out of my six senses and crossed my fingers and hoped for the best. But I really have no confidence in the answers I put down. But guess what? To my surprise, I found out later that all the questions I've guessed with my six senses are correct! I don't know if it's just pure luck or God has really helped me out, but I just thought it's almost a miracle that I would guess everything right. I mean what's the chance? I am not trying to brag or something, I am just simply amazed and thankful since I could do a lot worse if I didn't get those two right. Well, it may sound really trivial to some people, but to me, I just thought it's something worthwhile remembering. A tiny miracle it is. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

一個人的自白

Growth

Bible study 2021/6/8 晝夜淚流不止的神